19 November 2010

Tranquility in a Farm

A couple of months ago, I joined good friends BG and Jhoey and their kids in visiting a sustainable, organic farm.  They had very interesting processes but with me being me, it wasn't that that impressed me.  I was drawn to this one spot in that farm.  A place where you would want to sit back, open a book and just sit there for hours.  It was this one spot where you would want to immediately kick off your shoes, drop your shoulders, and breathe.  



There is comfort in the quiet
Peace in the silence












Breathe in the air of rest
Soak in the warmth of peace


A chirp, a tweet,
A splash, a rustling
Sounds of the lake















The lush green
The blue skies





Reflections 
Of life
Of love








The farm is located in Cabiao, Nueva Ecija.  About 3 hours north of Manila.  The farm is existing on sustainable, renewable energy and organically grows all their crops.

I never expected to find something so refreshing in this farm.  The most I expected was to learn a lot about sustainable energy and organic farming.  This discovery was definitely worth the trip.

1 comment:

  1. lovely place. how wonderful it would be to finally see these places soon. soon.

    ReplyDelete